Thursday, July 18, 2013

Family Affair: a birthday lunch at Dillingers 1903 ♥♥♥


On my birthday last year, our family went back to Dillingers for lunch using another set of vouchers. This was actually the third time I came back to this place.

The second time I was here, Dianne and I were with our cousin, Alvin. We went here after our passport appointment.

Dianne and Alvin are happy diners. Too bad, this was the only photo I have of our lunch out. :(
Anyways, my brother joined us for lunch this time. There were lots of diners when we came in, that we were given a high table and chair this time.

I think a boxing match was airing during that time, which was enjoyed by the guys.

They let me order the food again coz this was my treat. While waiting for the food, I took photos of my eating buddies. ♥

My sisters were again game for the camera. :)

Mom, Danwyn and Dad also were game for some photo.

Since I wanted them to enjoy this lunch out, I ordered a few more dishes for sharing.

Starters/Appetizers:

Buffalo Chicken Wings ♥♥♥
We could not pass up tasting the listed numero uno in the metro by Spot.ph. They were tender and tangy.

Carbonara ♥♥♥
My favorite pasta.

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad ♥♥

Mozzarella Sticks ♥
Just OK. I think the breading for this is a little thick. Also it came us to us cold, I prefer the mozzarella oozing out.

Sausage Fetuccine ♥♥
Just the right amount of heat.
Our refreshments:

Four Seasons for my sisters and I

Mango Juice for my brother and Dad

Pineapple Juice for Mom

Wish they could offer fresh juices or shakes.

Our main dishes:

Bacon Cheeseburger ♥♥

our Dillinger's staple, 16-oz USDA Black Anbgus Ribeye Steak with Mashed Potato ♥♥♥

Country Fried Porkchops ♥♥
This was my brother's order. He likes his meat, fried.

Another Ribeye Steak, this time with Baked Potato. ♥♥♥

We also ordered Fish and Chips, but it took a while before it came (place was jampacked so we cannot blame the servers). We had it for takeout but I forgot to take a photo of it. My bad.

My sister, Dianne, still posed for the camera before taking on her burger. (She claims she was on a diet during that time)

Again, we enjoyed our meal at Dillingers. The food and place were good and their prices are very reasonable.

**Looking forward to another good eat and memorable bonding as we celebrate the 'Rent's wedding anniversary next month at Dillingers. :)


     As of today, Dillingers has an on-going deal with Deal Grocer. Sign up now before their promo      runs out.





3rd Floor Greenbelt 3 (beside Red Box)
Makati City


♥dei♥

No comments:

Post a Comment